Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10/13 at 1:15

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 1:15 p.m. I was lying on a white leather couch watching Pride and Prejudice with the director's commentary on. Joe Wright was saying something about walking in or out of frame from the right or left. I think most people step into my frame from the left, but I register them with the right side of my head. 


At the exact same moment Director Wright was talking about frame, she took this shot of the Queens College campus. 


I am on the couch. 


She is standing in the shade, on the other side of the continental United States. 


Wednesday, October 13 at 1:15 p.m. on Long Island it was a "beautiful crisp day."  


The white leather was cool against my over-worked calf muscles and over-stretched external obliques. 


I wanted to take a picture of it. I had framed it in my mind and then shimmering light distracted me. Poof! Just like that it was 1:16 p.m. 

No comments:

Post a Comment